Now I'm reviving this feature and along with this 3 installment I thought I'd share the previous 2 posts to give a refresher! The first was titled Introducing.... which covers my top 3 mobs I enjoy killing because of the hatred I have built up for them over the years and the second was about me completing the grind for my Winterspring Frostsaber, done the old way without the fancy schmancy easy mode daily quest! Damn you Blizzard!
- LF1M UBRS - must be a key holder and you NEEDED a hunter in the group to kite Drakkisath;
- People didn't whine when wiping in an instance AND you got respawns;
- Mining, one ore at a time - and then fighting over the node could be a multiple round encounter;
- Mages had to conjour water 4 at time and hand out to all the mana users in a 40 man raid;
- Warlocks needed to farm soul shards to create health stones;
- Paladin buffs were 5 minutes long;
- Shaman and paladins were faction specific;
I'm sure there are hundreds more examples of small changes that have vastly improved our convenience, feel free to post yours in the comments below.
Have fun folks,