- Break Free is an ability that causes the transformed player to break free of the Mutated Construct. The Construct must be below 20% of its maximum health for this ability to be usable
- Consume Amber causes the Mutated Construct to absorb a pool of Burning Amber, generates 20 Willpower, INCREASES the maximum health by 5% and heals it for that amount. Use this ONLY if the raid slacks at DPSing and you're likely to run out of Willpower before your HP is 20%
- Struggle for Control costs 8 Willpower and is the only way to interupt Amber Explosion, which deals high raid-wide damage. Using Struggle for Control also increases the damage taken by the Construct by 100% for 5 seconds.
- Amber Strike is a single-target attack, with a 6-second cooldown.
- it applies a stacking debuff to the target, which increases its damage taken by 10% per stack, for 12 seconds
- interrupts the target's spellcasting (and is the ONLY way to interupt the Amber Monstrosity from casting Amber Explosion)
- Players must always watch for when the Mutated Construct is casting Amber Explosion, and interrupt this cast with Struggle for Control.
- Players should use Amber Strike on cooldown, on the Amber Monstrosity in phase 2 or on the boss in phases 1 and 3.
- Players should normally not consume void zones by using Consume Amber.
- Hopefully we will only have one active Mutated Construct.
- deals a large amount of AoE damage to players within 8 yard radius.
- deals a large amount of AoE healing to other Living Ambers within 8 yard radius.
- leaves behind a void zone, called a Burning Amber which will stay on the floor indefinitely, unless consumed by the Mutated Construct.
Phase 1 Strategy
- Mutated Construct NEVER target your team mates they ARE hostile targets you WILL kill them.
- Mutated Construct use Amber Strike on the boss on cooldown.
- Mutated Construct uses Struggle for Control to interrupt Amber Explosion.
- Mutated Construct uses Break Free ONLY when the boss is about to cast another Reshape Life (to maintain the damage buff on the boss.
- DPS priority is Mutated Constructs as soon as they appear (their in-game name is the same as the name of the player who is transformed), bringing them below 20% of their maximum health.
- DPS Un'sok when a Mutated Construct does not need to be attacked.
- Avoid being hit by the Amber Scalpel beam by kiting it away and out of the raid each time it is cast.
- Kill Living Amber adds.
- Heal the players affected by Parasitic Growth as little as possible, BUT keep them alive. It can be removed by Divine Shield, Ice Block., etc
Phase 1 Healing Concerns
- steady tank damage on Un'sok's tank;
- steady raid-wide damage, depending on the number of Living Ambers that are alive;
- high damage on random players who are affected by Parasitic Growth, and who cannot be healed abundantly;
- avoidable damage from players getting hit by Amber Scalpel;
- avoidable damage from the explosions dealt by Living Ambers within 8 yards of themselves, when they die;
- avoidable damage from standing in the void zones left behind by dead Living Ambers.
- can be removed by abilities such as Divine Shield and Ice Block.
- absorption effects do not trigger the debuff's effect, Power Word: Shield and Sacred Shield are great!
- Hand of Purity works against this debuff and almost negate the final 6 seconds.
- overhealing will still stack the debuff on them, so you must be careful.
- Amber Explosion is cast every 50 seconds dealing a high amount of raid damage. It is interruptible ONLY by the Mutated Contructs Amber Strike.
- Massive Stomp is a knockback that is cast every 20 seconds dealing a large amount of damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
- Fling is cast every 40 seconds on the current tank and throws them to a random location in the room. When landing, the target deals a large amount of damage to all players within 8 yards of the point of impact, and stuns them for 3 seconds.
Phase 2 Strategy
Phase 2 Healing Concerns
- increased tank damage, since the Amber Monstrosity melees;
- regular damage to the tanks and melee players (as well as any careless ranged/healers) from Massive Stomp;
- Parasitic Growth (as in P1 and P2)
- Reshape Life (as in P1 ands P2) but now more frequently which will act as a soft enrage.
- Volatile Amber will regularly cause one of the amber pools located around the edges of the room to explode, which fires a barrage of amber shards at the raid, and deals a moderate amount of damage or healing the Mutated Construct for 20% of its maximum health.