Dissonance Fields And Cry of Terror
- Cry of Terror no longer damages the raid;
- That Dissonance Field takes increased damage, causing its health to go down faster;
- The Cry of Terror victim cannot be healed while inside the Dissonance Field. Shields and damage mitigation abilities do mitigate the damage;
- The Cry of Terror victim continues to take damage while inside the field;
- Sha Energy is a spell that Shek'zeer uses to deal a moderate amount of Shadow damage to 2 random raid members.
- Consuming Terror is a frontal cone attack that deals a high amount of Shadow damage and fears all affected players for 8 seconds.
- Visions of Demise is a two-part debuff applied to 2 random raid members, at regular intervals throughout the phase. It is 4-second debuff, that simply triggers the second debuff. After 4 seconds, the player will have a new debuff applied to them and any other players within 8 yards, causing them to be feared and take a moderate amount of Shadow damage every second for 20 seconds. This second debuff can be dispelled.
- Calamity is cast roughly every 6-10 seconds, which deals Shadow damage to all raid members, equal to 50% of their current health.
- Amassing Darkness causes a random target to take a moderate amount of Shadow damage. The spell affects an increasing number of players, eventually dealing a large amount of raid damage.